IReadySystems has found a void in the disaster planning and management industry and developed a perfect product for all – organizations & consumers.
Our business is Combining leading-edge emergency management strategies and IT knowledge, to develop solutions that keep emergency managers one-step ahead.
|Comprehensive Preparedness Planning and Assessment System (CPPAS®) is a web based comprehensive, Incident Management Support software solution that provides a single integrated solution for situational awareness, common operating picture, information and knowledge management, business workflow process management, reports generation and financial cost engine.
||Are-U-Ok® (RUOK) is the first of its kind Geo-targeted Crowdsourcing Engine (GCE). This engine can be re-purposed to accomplish any goal, and at present, it is designed to augment the situational awareness of Emergency Related Organizations before, during, and after a disaster takes place. Additionally, Are-U-OK is a system for exchanging status and positional information between a user and a contact list of other users.|
- CPPAS is an all-in-one, web-based solution for emergency preparedness, communications management, public relations and business continuity.
- CPPAS makes it easy to streamline processes, automate tedious tasks and prevent inaccuracy during routine events, minor incidents and major catastrophes.
- CPPAS lite and Are-U-ok? provides flexible solutions for handling internal and external communications, making it easy to deliver messages during routine events, minor incidents and major catastrophes.
- CPPAS, CPPAS lite and Are-u-ok? are easily accessible from Internet-enabled computers and mobile devices, allowing businesses and organizations to provide information and maintain operations with minimal interruption in the event of disaster or disruption.
The products serve as a System of Systems, providing:
- Common operating picture - across multiple jurisdictional and multiagency planning support and response environment.
- Incident Management - provides tools and capabilities thru ICS/NIMS to support management of multiple incidents, events and/or exercises.
- Resource Management - track, allocate, request all resources. Uses NIMS typing standards and also Common language use.
- Document Management - integrated document management tool
- Geo-Tagged Crowding Sourcing – allows sending notifications, broadcasts, inquires to get accurate information on the event and assistance from the community.
- Communications - send individuals and groups email/txt messages, notifications and reports.
- Reporting - provides standard and custom reports
- Accountability - user specific logins, comprehensive permissions
- Audits - login audits trails. Financial audit trail
- Archival - Archive plans to review plan vs. action analysis, live incident/event reports to be able to compare to other incidents.
- Financial Engine - facilities logs for all mitigation activity.
- Interoperability - thru API and open standards to work with any existing system
- Ease-of-use - Very user friendly – it is intuitive, easy to see, understand and use with little training
- Turn-key solution - a single point of contact for training, support, installations, integrations.